1. How do I get my house ready for a cleaning
2. How often should I have my carpet
- Pick up your small items and anything breakable as well as toys, books, plants, etc.
- If you want us to clean the carpet under any furniture make sure any times under the furniture is removed.
- For pets safety make sure they are contained off the carpeted area.
- If you are going to be home and need to use your auto please make sure they are removed from the garage and driveway.
3. Should I have carpet protection applied
after the carpet is cleaned?
- The families that have children and pets may need to have the carpet cleaned more often.
- if your carpet is under warranty the manufacturing company may require you have your carpet be cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- You can schedule your carpet to be cleaned the same time yearly.
4. Why do spots return after cleaning?
- Protectors help prevent your carpet from re-soiling after you have had your carpet cleaned.
- Protectors also help when you have accidental spills. It keeps it from ruining your clean carpet.
- Protectors are well worth the money by helping to keep your carpet clean longer.
5. How do I care for my carpet after it
has been cleaned?
- This will sometimes happen when the spots from pet urine, beverages and anything that is spilled in a large amount will seep into the backing of the carpet.
- When the carpet is cleaned only the pile of the carpet is being
cleaned. When moisture from the cleaning gets into the backing the
spots seep back into the carpet.
- Other residue causes include oily spots, duct tape residue, body
oils, lotions, etc. If the entire oily residue is not removed, it
will attract soil as the carpet is walked on. Even quality professional
cleaning may not be able to remove all oily residues the first time.
6. What are the ugly black lines?
- After the carpet is cleaned it is damp and will pull dirt off the sole of shoes. Try to stay off the carpet for at least 2 - 6 hours after it has been cleaned.
- Also keep children and pets off dump carpet until it dries.
- Make sure the ceiling fans are turned on blowing down to keep the air moving also opening windows if possible will help dry the carpet quicker.
- Take care of spills and spots as quickly as possible.
- If soil protection is applied it should be allowed to dry before traffic is allowed on the carpet.
- If furniture has been blocked or tabbed, please leave these protectors in place for 24 hours. This will protect your furniture as well as the carpet.
- If you have light colored carpet, you may have experienced these
dark lines that appear on the carpet. This soiling called filtration
soiling because it comes from the air passing through the carpet
as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet
and the baseboard or under a closed door. As the air passed through
the edge of the carpet pile, this microscopic soiling is deposited
there (hence the term filtration soiling). This occurs over a significant
period of time and is not noticed until a buildup has occurred.
This type of soiling is difficult to remove because the particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, sometimes into the backing of the carpet.
Free Price Quotes
Boiling Springs, Greenville, Greer,
Mauldin, Simpsonville, Spartanburg